Thursday, April 26, 2007

old wounds

today in the mail i got 100 piercing needles...
just before checking the mail my old scars from "trust" started to tingle, it's like it knew more self improving pain was on the way...

life has been unexpectedly good, i am work work working, as well as doing a lot of art. my head seems to have made it above water financially, and that feels amazing, sure i'm not debt free but i'm also not afraid of any of it.

i've been saving my lil pennies up and have managed to make it possible to visit new york and see a hopefully amazing van gogh exhibit while i'm there, may it seems will be a beautiful month for me. i have my mom's birthday to look forward to, i'll be working at reed for thesis week (something as a workaholic i always enjoy), off to new york then on to rhode island, back home to an empty house that will be ready to be turned into an arts and crafts haven for yours truly....

when i get home again i'll start saving my pennies for a passport and a trip to Scotland, and with summer time rapidly approaching the tip jar ought to fill that dream quickly!

i keep wondering when i'll wake up from this content feeling, and when i wake up will there be some one next to me? cause really that's all this life seems to be missing, but maybe i have finally figured out this independent happiness thing. who would have ever figured?

No comments: