Friday, November 24, 2006

SG 11-24-06





Blog Post



in about four days i go grey...
how do i feel about it?
part of me is excited, part of me wants to wait til february, and part of me doesn't care as long as i'm not paying for sg.....

in other news, on my last journal someone asked me for a sock buddha, well i made one, and i think i like it wink


but no one else seemed to say "hey elena, i would really love a sock creature from you... "
come on guys!
i'm doing sock things, journals, maybe a few clocks, or blankets or pillowa and other hand/ home made or redecorated items this year for the holidays, if there's something you want please speak up, cause i won't know if you don't! no request is to bizarre! but i'll be honest if i think it's beyond me smile

thanksgiving was good i spent it at and am still at my dad's it was nice, and humorous....
hopefully my husband ann will be moving into the apartment over the next week or so, that'll be nice...

what else? oh! i'm gonna go visit Neil the last week of the year down in cali, i'm super excited about that and keep wondering if it's time to go yet!

life's just been life, i dunno what to say except tell me what you want! what didn't you ever get as a kid that would have made life happier?

next sock mission? maybe a sock cathulu smile i like being creative with these sorta things, so challenge and inspire me!


love to you all!
E$

ps go wish nixon a friggin happy birthday, not only is she sexy and beautiful she's fucking intelligent and amazing on so many different levels it'd prolly blow your mind!

No comments: